THE DIGITAL INDIA FORTNIGHTLY QUIZ (December 15-31, 2019)
This quiz is open to all. It starts on 15-December-2019 and ends on 31-December-2019, 11.59 pm, Indian Standard Time.
Mail your answers to portal[at]digitalindia[dot]gov[dot]in
The email subject line should be: DI Portal Quiz: December 15-December 31, 2019
Include your full name, location, and country with your answers.
Quiz is related to India and Digital India, unless otherwise mentioned.
The decision of the Digital India Portal team will be final.
Names of the winners will be featured on Digital India portal and Digital India social media handles.
1. Name the pilot project launched by Ministry of Human Resource Development under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT) to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility?
Answer: National Digital Library of India
2. What is the full-form of the following:
a) NEBPS: North East BPO Promotion Scheme
b) PMKSN : Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
3. Name the digital service under the Digital India programme that can store all important documents such as Driving License and Registration Certificate or Education certificates in electronic format and is treated as legally recognized at par with the original documents?
Answer: Digital Locker or DigiLocker
4. What is the name of the mobile applications launched by Delhi Police to provide safety and a convenient 24x7 online mode to its citizens? This app is a one-stop destination for access to over 50 citizen-centric services.
Answer: Tatpar App
2. Dr. Sanjay Kumar Singh, Hardoi
3. Derangula Rajesh, Simhadripuram (Village & Mandal)
4. Manya Jindal, Patiala
5. K.KATINI, Manipur
6. Vatsalya Niti Singh, Badlapur
7. Dr.Syed Inthiyaz
8. Shruti Sinha, Ghaziabad
9. Prashant Rathore, Budaun
10. Agnelo Mikel Sunil, United Arab Emirates
11. Rohit Pandey, Madhya Pradesh
12. Sonal Ganeashrav Diwane, Vadodara
13. I.D. Variyani, Jaipur
14. Bhagyashree Mohapatra, Bhubaneswar
15. Piyush Kumar, Mirzapur
16. Anmol Singh
17. Manish Suryakant Jain, Jaipur
18. Agam Gupta, Rajasthan
19. Saksham Kumar, New Delhi
20. Mithilesh Kumar Mishra, Bokaro
21. Naman Kumar, Alwar
22. Sonali Ravindra Gavale, Tapi
23. Arkajyoti Mukhopadhyay, West Bengal
24. Mohammed Wajhi Akram, Karnataka
25. Rohit Kumar, Gurgaon
26. Sugandha Sharma, Gurgaon
27. Jagat Ram, District Rudraprayag
28. Dr Hari Darshan Tewari, Bengaluru
29. Rana Wilson Nityanand, Vadodara
30. Raja Gond, Mumbai
31. Aayush Kumar Jha, Jamshedpur
32. Nandikanti Sai Kumar, Secunderabad
33. Satyajeet Patra, Odisha
34. Indrajeet Kumar, Jharkhand